Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random Finds

Some randomness for you today!

Method's Wood for Good polish and Squirt + Mop wood floor cleaner are awesome and smell SO good! I've tried a LOT of cleaners, but these are my favorites! They make me want to clean. I'm such a weirdo. I found the polish at Target and the floor cleaner at Lowes.
Found these goodies at World Market last week. A ceramic egg crate that I used to store my earrings (will blog soon) and these cute stacking cups I scored on clearance for my dining room! I hadn't been to World Market in a while, but I have a feeling I'll be going back a lot in the future! They have such cute things!

5 comments:

  1. I love Method, I am basically a Method junkie. It is extremely difficult for me to enter Target without leaving with something Method. Their liquid soap is one of the first I've found that does not dry out my skin, and I use their laundry detergent and fabric softener spray religiously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, must try those! I have yet to find a soap that doesn't dry my hands out! Can't wait to try!

      Delete
    2. My favorite scents are their french lavender (it's purple which is why Aaron loves it) and green tea and aloe. I also keep a look out for their seasonal scents which can be pretty good. Method also does refills for their gel hand wash, which is phenomenal...except when you want one of every scent on standby for the right occasion/seasonal color match.

      Delete
    3. Just checked Facebook, and the Method page has a $1 off coupon - https://www.facebook.com/method/app_137656902971961 What great timing!

      Delete
    4. Awesome! Headed over there now to get the coupon! And haha about keeping all the scents on hand for each season! I can totally relate! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...