Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday's Pickins

I am not a frequent yard sale shopper, simply because I'm usually really tired and wanting to sleep in. The early bird gets the worm, though, right? I peeled myself out of bed yesterday morning at 7am and hit up a couple  nearby garage sales. I'm pretty excited about my findings! Here's my best deals of the day:

I have been on the lookout for a Radio Flyer wagon for Little One since he was a baby. I have considered buying one new, but the $75 price tag for the plastic kind was a bit too steep to fit into our budget. I've searched Craigslist, but even then, couldn't find one in good condition for cheaper than $50. I've seen other brands at consignment sales, but they've been really beat up and still around $20. Guess what I found today??? Stumped, aren't you? ;) I found this little beauty for $5!!! So stinking excited about it!

My other good find of the day was this Scott's spreader. Hubby's broke, so we were just going to buy him a new one at Lowe's this spring. They range in price from $35-$80. Imagine my excitement when I saw this at the same garage sale as the wagon! And for only $2!

I'm pretty much stoked! I'm thinking I'm going to have to get up early for garage sales more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...