Friday, March 15, 2013

Etsy Bitsy Crushes

I still haven't made up my mind about Etsy yet. I haven't found a good way to search, so it feels really overwhelming. But, after seeing these gems, I'm thinking I may be a more frequent shopper! Check out my current Etsy crushes:

I would LOVE this for our entry way! Love love love it! I dreamed of living in North Carolina since I was a little girl. When I found out we were going to get to move here, I ran and jumped and squealed like a giddy school girl. NC is pretty much awesomesauce.
I love this NC state art as well!


I think these pears are just so adorable! I've been crushing on them for a year now. My birthday is coming, sweet Hubby of mine! Hint hint! Haha! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...