Monday, March 2, 2015

Inspire Me Monday- Five Bright and Beautiful Bathrooms

A couple weeks ago, we stopped in at Home Depot really quick to pick up something. I can't even remember what we were there to get...a water filter for our fridge, maybe? On our way to pick up what we needed, I spotted a super cute bathroom vanity on clearance for fifty dollars. Yes, $50. FIFTY DOLLARS! New in the box! I couldn't believe it! I really liked the style, clean lines, and the fact that it came with the sink. It is dark wood with a white sink top. I like it as-is, but have also considered painting it. And for $50, we just can't lose!

The downstairs bathroom has been on our renovations radar, but we didn't think we would have the money to do it for a while. We'd been window shopping and thought we would end up spending at least $500 on a vanity and sink, so the savings here is amazing! We stored the vanity in our basement for now and are keeping our eyes peeled for good deals on tile, fixtures, and toilets. Our goal is to collect the needed pieces in the next few months as we find them on sale, then start the renovations. Maybe we can start on this bathroom redo by the end of the year? One can hope!

In the meantime, here are my top 5 bathroom inspirations!
I am in LOVE with this bathroom by Courtney over at A Thoughtful Place! The tile, vanity, marble counter top, light fixture shades--it's all perfect!
Image Source: A Thoughtful Place

I love the white planking and vanity paired with colorful accents in Thrifty Decor Chick's powder room!
Image Source: Thrifty Decor Chick

Katie over at Bower Power knocked my socks off with this bathroom redo! The marble tile plus the driftwood toned wood?! Love!
Image Source: Bower Power

Here's another gem from Bower Power. I love the blue vanity!
Image Source: Bower Power

Doesn't this bathroom by 12 Oaks look straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog? I love the marble mixed with the rustic wood elements. You have to go look at the before pictures. This bathroom has gone through quite the transformation!
Image Source: 12 Oaks

Now I'm really, really itching to get started on our bathroom redo! If you see any amazing deals on marble tile or toilets, let me know! ;)

Happy Monday, Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! We are in the middle of re-doing our one bathroom at our house, too. (When we're there anyway! :)) It's small, and there aren't a lot of things we can do besides change out fixtures and paint, but we're trying! I'm also starting a new cleaning schedule for the home today (based on a account I saw on Instagram), and today is bathrooms! Then you posted this! FINE FINE! I'll do the bathrooms! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...