Monday, February 16, 2015

Inspire Me Monday

Got a bad case of the Mondays? Yeah, me too. ;) I thought it'd be fun to start a new series called Inspire Me Monday where I feature an inspirational project or space to get our gears going for the week. Sound fun?

This week, I'm featuring these adorable confetti curtains from Remodlholic. I was planning to do these for our playroom, but ended up finding ready made curtains, so won't be making these after all. I have to admit, I'm a little sad, because these look easy and I love that you can customize the colors to match your space!
Image Credit: Remodelaholic.com

The curtains are made by simply painting circles on plain, white Ikea curtain panels. Isn't that such a genius idea? Curtains are SO expensive, so I loved this budget friendly idea! Find the full tutorial here!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...