Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspire Me Monday- 10 Classic Spring Wreaths

After being trapped inside for most of last week, I'm starting to look forward to spring. Bring on warmer temperatures, flowers, and more sunshine! I'm itching to add some color to my front door, so I rounded up 10 spring wreaths for inspiration. I may just have to pull my coral and ivory wreath out of the attic and hang it up, despite the snow in the weather forecast this week! ;) Happy Monday!

Click the pictures below for the source!

This is, hands down, my favorite Easter wreath! Just remove the bunny and boom, it's an anytime wreath!
 Can't go wrong with a boxwood wreath. Just sayin'.
This wreath would transition well from spring through summer. 
 I love that the next three are fresh, but neutral.
This floral letter wreath is so fun and vibrant!
 Tulips are one of my favorite parts of spring!
I made this wreath two years ago and it's still going strong! I may add a monogram or bow to it this year, just to change it up. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...