Friday, February 20, 2015

Five on Friday

Five things I'm loving from this week:

1.) This article. Yes! 

2.) Jen over at I Heart Organizing is renovating her kitchen and the progress is FABULOUS! The ceiling beams and planking?! Be still my heart! Here's her latest progress post.
Image Credit: I Heart Organizing    Please pin from original source, not here.

3.) Do you watch The Bachelor? I haven't caught a season in a while, but I most definitely keep up with it via Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To. Her recaps are hysterical! Here's the latest recap. You're welcome. Ha! Sheaffer has fabulous style, too! I love all of her clothing ideas!
This screen shot Sheaffer captured kills me! 

4.) Snow Days--This should really be a love/hate thing. I love the snow and the kids have really enjoyed it. But, after a couple days at home, this mama is majorly stir crazy! I see a trip to Target and Krispy Kreme in the very near future. ;)

5.) This video pretty much sums up our current phase of life right now. Hahaha! But, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade it for the world! It's killing me how fast my kids are growing. Didn't I just bring Little Girlie home from the hospital yesterday?! But, if you ever stop by unannounced and my house looks like a tornado went through, this video sums up the reason why. Ha!
Happy Weekend, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...