Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mirror Mirror on the Wall: Part Two

I finished my starburst mirror today! Thank goodness for the 31 Day Challenge--it provided the motivation I needed to finish this project up and not let it linger on for weeks!

When we left off yesterday, I had the mirror assembled, but it still needed to be painted and I needed to attach a picture hanger.

And here it is today after I glued on a picture hanger and gave it a coat of oil rubbed bronze spray paint!
I like it and love how it looks above the dresser!
Here's the cost breakdown:

Mirror- $2 (Purchased with 50% off coupon at Michaels!)
Skewers-$1
Paint- $4 (Again, purchased at Michaels with their 50% off coupon this week!)

Total: $7

Crazy, right?! I saw a similar mirror online at Target.com for $35 and brand name ones for over $100!

Day Eight is complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...