Hey, Friends! I've joined up with my blogger friends to bring you all some fresh, new Thanksgiving crafts! Be sure to check out all their awesome projects at the end of this post and join in to our #homeforthefallidays Instagram game each week!
I did a quick and easy Thanksgiving plate that you can whip up with your kids. I love making things with my kids that can double as decor, don't you?
I've made a decorative Christmas plate with both of my kids and love displaying them each year, so thought I'd make a Thankgiving version this year. I've had this cute little turkey pinned for a long time now, so decided to paint a similar one on a plate using my kid's fingerprints as the feathers.
I found this cute plate at Home Goods for a couple dollars and love that I can string ribbon around the edge! To create the turkey, I simply had my kids paint an arch with their fingerprints, let it dry, then repeated using the next color.
After all three rows of feathers were dry, I painted on the turkey body and used paint pens to draw in details and lettering on my plate, sealing it all off with Mod Podge. SO simple and I love that my kids helped me make it!
Check out all the other Thanksgiving projects below!
1. UpCycled Fall Basket Wreath - Shabby Grace Blog
2. Easy Kids Craft Turkey Plate - Little Bits of Home
3. Thankful Everyday Canvas Art - Beauteeful Living
4. Gilded Pumpkins - Pocketful of Posies
5. Fall Paper Wreath - Our House Now A Home
6. Thankfulness Tree - Oh The Fun
7. UpCycled Thankful Sign - Green With Decor
8. How to Make a Velvet Acort - Lehman Lane