Monday, April 6, 2015

Sunshine, Sniffles, and Spring Cleaning

Hey, Everyone! Sorry it's been a few days since my last post! I was sick for a week, then we traveled to Florida. It was great to see our family and take the kids to the beach!
We just got back in town and I'm trying to dig my way out of the mound of housework I need to catch up on from when I was sick, plus all the unpacking there is to do. Not to mention, it's spring cleaning time!

To get me inspired to clean, clean, clean, I put together a round up of some great spring cleaning schedules and resources for you!

A Bowl Full of Lemons has a 30 day spring clean challenge going on. I love that it's broken down into small chunks that I can get done during my kid's naptime!
 I love how Tried & True broke her deep cleaning tasks down by room.
Little Ms Robinson has a great comprehensive cleaning list if you are more of a checklist kind of person. There is something so satisfying about checking the box, isn't there? ;)
The DIY Village has a great list of things you don't want to forget to clean!
The How-To Crew has some great cleaning tips!
DIY & Crafts has a list of cleaning hacks that will make your life easier!
I'm going to go put on some Uptown Funk and scrub away! Comment with your favorite cleaning tunes! I need some jams inspiration! :)

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...