Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Time for another Five on Friday post!

1) Today is cleaning day in the nursery. It is covered in sawdust and the even more annoying sanding dust. Tonight, we are going to tackle moving the million tools out of the room, wiping down all the walls, and cleaning the floors up. We will start painting tomorrow and don't want dust sticking to the fresh paint!

2) I found this pumpkin spice cream cheese at the store the other day and LOVE it! So yummy!
Photo Credit- Naplesnews.com

3) I hosted a Favorite Things party last year (SO fun--already planning this year's party!) and my friend Cathi brought Apricot Scrub as her favorite thing. I had totally forgotten about Apricot Scrub! I've been using it every other day and it has done wonders for my skin! Bye bye blackheads! Bonus points for it costing only $3.79 unlike most other scrubs which start at $7! 

4) I have naturally curly, frizzy hair. Of course, I hate it (Who actually likes their own hair? Haha!) and straighten it with a flat iron. My hair doesn't really appreciate the heat damage and needs lots of extra moisturizer. My friend Amy and I were in Target this week and she told me about Aussie's Three Minute Miracle. She has fabulous hair, so I figured that at only $2.99, I'd give it a try. I love it!!! My hair is much softer, more manageable, and less frizzy after using it only one time! 

5) I finally finished my Fall fireplace mantle! Now if only the rain would clear up so I could get enough light in here to take pictures... Hopefully, I will post about it on Monday! 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...