Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Snapshot

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! Hubby has had the past 2 weeks off which has been glorious! I was so sad to see him go back to work yesterday. :(
We had a really nice Christmas at home this year! I was sad to take all the decorations down, especially the twinkle lights on the tree and the fireplace. I loved snuggling with Hubby on the couch watching TV with only the twinkle lights on.

Over Christmas vacation, we were able to chip away on our to do list. Well, I should say Hubby chipped away at the list while I ate sugar cookies and buckeyes. He replaced our old fashioned thermostat for a programmable one, hung the rest of the curtains in the living room (More on that soon!), hung the gallery wall in the playroom (More on that soon, too!), hung a shelf in our bathroom, and worked on other various projects for me. Thankful!!!

Be back soon to share some of our projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...