Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Southwestern Chicken Pie

My Instagram photo :)
(Photo from Pillsbury website.)

I've been totally bored with our normal menu. So, off to search Pinterest, right?! Ha! I saw this recipe from Pillsbury and had to try it out. I made it exactly like the recipe said, except I didn't brush the crust with egg and sprinkle parsley on top. All that extra work and dishes was just not worth a shiny, decorated crust. ;) The pie turned out super yummy and is definitely a keeper! Try it out! Recipe here!

2 comments:

  1. Minus the olives, feel free to drop one of these off at my house any time. :) Shiny crust or not! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! I just registered with Pillsbury so I can get more good recipes. Yes, I am a recipe a holic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...