Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Simple Fall Centerpiece

I'm so excited for Day 1 of the 31 Days Challenge! The first project on my list to finish up was my fall table decor. I went really, really simple this year. I have been in love with neutral colored pumpkins the past couple of years because they compliment the colors in my dining room perfectly! Neutral colored pumpkins + dough bowl for the win!
My friend Amy and I and our cutie babies took a trip to the farmer's market and had so much fun shopping for pumpkins! I LOVE the blue and white pumpkins! I ended up with a couple mini white pumpkins, a multicolored mini pumpkin, and a beautiful blue pumpkin.
I have been obsessed with dough bowls for a while now, but have had trouble finding one of my own at an affordable price. I spotted this one at Target a couple weeks ago and snatched that sucker up faster than you can say "Who's your Mama?!" It's perfectly imperfect!
This was by far my easiest and simplest fall table centerpiece! 

Click the pictures below to see my previous fall centerpieces!
   
Click here for the main 31 Days page! 

Linking up to Migonis Home and Thrifty Decor Chick!

6 comments:

  1. I love that blue pumpkin! Your seasonal decor is awesome. I've been wanting to decorate more seasonally for years, but I think I'm terrible at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's was seriously so easy! Just throw pretty pumpkins into a pretty bowl and you'll be set! :) I've been loving all your 31 Days posts!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up at our Enchanting Inspiration Link Party! I've been promoting my favorites on FB every Friday for some extra exposure. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/EleganceandEnchantment/photos/pcb.10152834432470625/10152834431885625/?type=1&theater

    Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fall decorations. Fall is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...