Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Beautifully Simple Easter Tablescapes

If you've been reading my blog for long, you know that I'm a less is more kind of girl. Simple decor and I are BFF. I like my home to feel calm and soothing and simple decor is one way that I accomplish that effect!


When it comes to tablescapes, I predictably stay on the simple side. If the table is too crowded, I feel claustrophobic while I'm trying to eat, which is not the relaxing and enjoyable dinner experience I'm after. I rounded up some of my favorite simple Easter tablescape from around the web, just for you! I love that they are all beautiful without feeling cluttered or overdone! I seriously love all of these and am having trouble picking which one to do for our Easter table! Enjoy!

Please pin from the original source! 


via BHG









Which one is your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Samantha! I love the eggs with the names and initials. They are so beautiful! Pinning your post! Thank you for sharing at Dream. Create. Inspire. Link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pretty inspiration! Makes me want to throw a spring party. Featured at Be Inspired this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...