Thursday, June 13, 2013

Digging It #4

Time for another installment of things I'm diggin'. Oh yeah, Baby. :)

Speck iPhone CandyShell Case. When Hubby and I first entered the new age of smart phones last year, we bought cases from the cell phone store. Unfortunately, those cases only lasted a few months then broke all to smithereens. Such a waste of $25. After my case broke, I spotted this Speck case on clearance for $10 at Target and snagged it. I love love love it! I  have dropped my phone (even face down on asphalt!) many times and my phone has been totally fine. Love this case and it comes in so many cute colors! I did put one of those protective screen film things on it in addition to the case, to prevent screen scratches.
Chick-fil-a Ice Cream Cone. It is swelteringly hot here. Like the kind of heat that makes me wonder what the point of moving away from Florida was? But, nothing cools you down like an ice cream cone. And no one makes them better than Chick-fil-a! 
Dwellings By Devore's Cozy Coupe Makeover. I know, I know... I've already pinned this and posted it on facebook, but it's just way too cute! Find out how to do it here

IHeart Organizing's Front Door. Jen over at IHeart Organizing recently painted her front door a beautiful shade of teal/blue/gray. I love it! 

Thirty One Organizing Bags. I got both of these bags for Christmas and LOVE them! The Large Utility Tote is great for just about anything from corralling my return pile in the car to using it as a beach bag! I love it! The Organizing Utility Tote is a great because it has multiple pockets on the outside of the bag. No more digging for your keys, sunglasses, phone, or Little One's cup! 
That's all for now! Happy almost weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...